Saturday, January 13, 2018

Thing 25: Student Assessment

Love the amazing number of tools available for formative and summative assessment!  

Many are listed here thanks to the COOL TOOLS class (thanks, Polly, for curation!) 

Many of the teachers I work with use Quizlet, Kahoot, PADLET, EdPuzzle, Google Forms, Flipgrid.

My personal GO TOs are FLIPGRID (for video) and GOOGLE FORMS for other.  As a GAFE school, using Google tools makes great sense--love the collaborative option, exportability to spreadsheet, and ease of creation.   

A couple examples are here:  

iStaff Application
YELP-ish Review for Booktasting event

I'm trying QUICKFIRE through SPIRAL via my iStaff classroom and AnswerGarden with some of my peeps on Facebook.   More details will be updated soon!   

My ANSWERGARDEN: 


1 comment: